1800 91 1800
in2pbx Ring Group
A ring group helps you to ring a group of extensions in a variety of ring strategies. For example, you could define all the technical support guys’ extensions in a ring group and ring the support guys one by one.
Add a Ring Group
- Go to Settings > PBX > Call Features > Ring Group, click Add.
- Configure the ring group.
- Number: Use the default number or change the number.
- Name: Give a name for the ring group to help you identify it.
- Ring Strategy:
- Ring All Simultaneously: Ring all the available extensions simultaneously.
- Ring Sequentially: Ring each extension in the group one at a time.
- Seconds to ring each member: Define how long the system will wait to ring the next member.
- Members: Select the desired extensions to the selected box.
- Failover Destination: Define what will happen if none of the members in the ring group answers the call in the defined time.
- Click Save and Apply.
To raise a ticket for in2pbx, please email email@example.com.