1800 91 1800
(last updated 19 January 2022) in2tel uses “Cookies” and other similar technologies to tailor content and marketing and to improve and adjust user experiences. To find out more about “Cookies”, other similar technologies and the options available to manage them, please see below. If you would like to view your current consent settings for this website, please click on the black icon, found in the bottom left-hand corner of your screen.
Cookies and other similar technologies
- Pixel tags: Pixel tags are small blocks of code we install on our web pages, emails or advertisements. These are used to relay information about how you interact with our services and may contain information about your device and browser. For example, information about your device type, operating system, browser type and version, website visited time of visit, referring website, IP address, and whether you’ve opened an email or clicked on an advertisement. Pixels also provide the means by which third parties can set and read browser cookies from our websites.
- Local storage: Where other types of cookies cannot be used, local storage allows us to store additional data to help improve your experience while using our services.
- IP address: Every device that is connected to the internet has an Internet Protocol address. When you interact with our services, we and our partners use your IP address for security purposes, for example, to prevent fraud. We may also use your IP address to identify your location and display content that is more appropriate to you.
- Device identifiers: We may also create or collect a unique device identifier so we can understand how you use your devices to access our services.
You can use your browser settings to allow or disallow Cookies. If you disallow Cookies, your use of our website, products or services may be impaired.
Types of Cookies
There are four categories of Cookies that may be served through our website, products or services:
- Necessary: These Cookies are required in order for our services to operate. For example, maintaining a logged-in session. Our websites cannot function without these cookies.
- Preference: These cookies enable a website to remember information that changes the way the website behaves or looks, like your preferred language or region that you are in.
- Statistics: These Cookies are used to help website owners to understand how visitors interact with websites by collecting and reporting information anonymously.
- Marketing: These Cookies are used to track visitors across websites. The intention is to display ads that are relevant and engaging for the individual user and thereby more valuable for publishers and third-party advertisers.
Who sets Cookies on your device?
Cookies we place on your device when you are using our services are referred to as ‘first party Cookies’. Our partners can also place Cookies on your device while you are using our services, and these are referred to as ‘third party Cookies’. We do not control third-party cookies and cannot access them due to the way that cookies work, as cookies can only be accessed by the party who originally set them. We encourage you to review the privacy and cookie policies of the third parties we work with for more information about the cookies they set and how to manage them.
You can review your options to manage Cookies by opening the “Help” menu on the browser menu bar. Most browsers will tell you how you can disable or delete Cookies or set your browser to alert you when cookies are being sent to your computer. You can also limit interest-based advertising by opting out at www.aboutads.info/choices/ or www.networkadvertising.org/choices/ or https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/. If you are in Europe, more information is available at www.youronlinechoices.eu/.
Cookies served through our Websites
Template: Cookie name: (Cookie provider) Cookie description (length before expiry)
CookieConsent: (Cookiebot) Stores the user’s cookie consent state for the current domain. (expires: 1 year) test_cookie: (Google) Used to check if the user’s browser supports cookies. (expires: 1 day) li_gc (LinkedIn): Stores the user’s cookie consent state for the current domain. (expires: 2 years) _zcsr_tmp: [x2] (Zoho) This cookie is necessary for the login function on the website. (expires: session) zfccn: (Zoho) Ensures visitor browsing security by preventing cross-site request forgery. This cookie is essential for the security of the website and visitors. (persistent) hex (10): [x5] (Zoho) Registers which server cluster is serving the visitor. This is used in context with load balancing, in order to optimise the user experience. (expires: session)
LS_CSRF_TOKEN: [x2] (Zoho) Identifies the visitor across devices and visits, in order to optimise the chat-box function on the website. (expires: session) lang: [x2] (LinkedIn) Remembers the user’s selected language version of a website. (expires: session)zld#state: Remembers whether the user has minimized or closed chat-box or pop-up messages on the website. (expires: 1 day)
_ga: (Google) Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website. (expires: 2 years) _gat:(Google) Used by Google Analytics to throttle request rate. (expires: 1 day) _gid:(Google) Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website. (expires: 1 day) siqlsdb:(Zoho) Sets a unique ID for the session. This allows the website to obtain data on visitor behaviour for statistical purposes. (persistent) utsdb: (Zoho) Registers data on visitors’ website behaviour. This is used for internal analysis and website optimisation. (expires: end of session)
IDE: (Google) Used by Google DoubleClick to register and report the website user’s actions after viewing or clicking one of the advertiser’s ads with the purpose of measuring the efficacy of an ad and to present targeted ads to the user. _gcl_au: (Google) Used by Google Adsense for experimenting with advertisement efficiency across websites using their services (expires: 3 months) gclid: (Google) Used to send data to Google Analytics about the visitor’s devices and behaviour. Tracks the visitor across devices and marketing channels. (Expires: 29 days) b3e783bb62: (Zoho) Collects information on user preferences and/or interaction with web-campaign content. This is used on the CRM platform. (expires: 1 day) crmcsr:(Zoho) Collects information on user preferences and/or interaction with web-campaign content. This is used on the CRM platform. (expires: 1 day) d18efd344f: (Zoho) Collects information on user preferences and/or interaction with web-campaign content. This is used on the CRM platform. (expires: 1 day) bcookie: (LinkedIn) Used by the social networking service, LinkedIn, for tracking the use of embedded services. (expires: 2 years) bscookie: (LinkedIn) Used by the social networking service, LinkedIn, for tracking the use of embedded services. (expires: 2 years) lidc: (LinkedIn) Used by the social networking service, LinkedIn, for tracking the use of embedded services. (expires: 1 day) UserMatchHistory: (LinkedIn) Used to track visitors on multiple websites, in order to present relevant advertisements based on the visitor’s preferences. (Expires: 29 days)
- 19 January 2022
A list of all previous changes is available upon request.