1800 91 1800
in2pbx: Manage Your Voicemail
Configure Your Voicemail Settings
Log in to the Extension User Portal to enable or disable voicemail, enable or disable “voicemail to email”, check or change your voicemail password, change your voicemail prompt.
- Go to Me > Extension Settings > Voicemail to configure the voicemail settings.
- Enable Voicemail: Check this option to enable Voicemail for your extension.
- Voicemail Access PIN: To access the Voicemail system by dialling *2 or *02 on your phone, you need to enter the voicemail PIN.
- Send Voicemail to Email: Check this option to enable the Voicemail to Email feature. The received voicemail messages would be delivered to your email.
- Busy Prompt: The PBX system has a global Busy Prompt for all the extension users. You can upload a customized Busy Prompt for your extension.
- Unavailable Prompt: The PBX system has a global Unavailable Prompt for all the extension users. You can upload a customized Unavailable Prompt for your extension.
- Click Save and Apply.
Check and Manage Your Voicemail
You can log in to the Extension User Portal to check your received voicemails and manage the voicemails.
Go to Me > Voicemail, the received voicemails are displayed.
- Click to download the voicemail file.
- Click to play the voicemail file.
- Click to delete the voicemail file.
- : The voicemail is unread. Click the icon to mark the voicemail as read voicemail.
- : The voicemail is read. Click the icon to mark the voicemail as an unread voicemail.
To raise a ticket for in2pbx, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.