1800 91 1800
CC4win Outbound Calls
To make an outbound call, the agent will need to have their headset plugged into the computer and be wearing it. The audio for the computer will come through the headset.
1. Locate the Current call details widget shown below and press the green handset:
2. Press on the green handset, a dialogue box will open. Within this dialogue box you can see a history of your calls and your fellow agents along with their current status:
3. Type the telephone number that you to dial in the dialogue box, then press the green handset
4. The system will then start to make the call and the “Current Call Details” widget will show the following information:
- Op Name – this will be the operator’s name
- CLI Presenting – this is the telephone number we send as the calling number
- Queue – this is more relevant on an inbound call
- Call ID – this is a unique reference on the network for this call
- Note: The Telephone icon will be orange and the operator will hear ringing in their ear.
5. Once the called party answers the call, the Current Call Detail widget will change to a green colour and the status will be updated on the wallboard etc.
6. Once the called party answers the call, the Current Call Detail widget will change to a green colour and the status will be updated on the wallboard etc.
- Hold – splits the audio channel between the agent and the called party.
- 3way – this allows the agent to conference a 3rd party into the call. Both parties will hear the 3rd party straight away.
- Transfer – this is a blind transfer facility.
- Enquiry call – this allows the agent to place the called party on hold and make a separate outbound call. Once the 3rd party has answered the call and had a conversation, the agent can then return to the called party, conference the 3 parties together or transfer the original called party to the 3rd.
7. Once the call has ended, either by the called party ending the call or the agent press the red handset icon, the screen will return to normal.